Article 1 (Applicability):
1. This Agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company.
The Company may establish various separate provisions (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Provisions") in addition to this Agreement and rules for the use of the Service. Regardless of their names, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
2. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Agreement and the provisions of the individual provisions referred to in the preceding article, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (Ordering and Acceptance):
1. In the Service, service users shall place an order by agreeing to this Agreement and following the methods specified by the Company, and the order shall be deemed completed upon approval by the Company.
2. The Company may refuse to approve a service request if it determines that the service user has the following reasons, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons:
1. If false information is provided in the service request.
2. If the application is made by a person who has violated this Agreement.
3. If the Company determines that the user registration is not appropriate for any other reason.
Article 3 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods):
1. Users shall pay the usage fees displayed on this website by the methods specified by the Company as compensation for the paid portion of the Service.
2. In the event that a user delays payment of the usage fees, the user shall be liable to pay a late payment charge of 14.6% of the amount due.
Article 4 (Prohibited Actions):
1. Users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service:
1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
2. Acts related to criminal activities.
3. Acts that infringe upon copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights included in the content of the Service.
4. Acts that disrupt or interfere with the functions of the Company, other users, or third-party servers or networks.
5. Acts of commercially using the information obtained through the Service.
6. Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
7. Acts of unauthorized access or attempts thereof.
8. Acts of collecting or storing personal information of other users.
9. Acts of using the Service for fraudulent purposes.
10. Acts that cause disadvantages, damages, or discomfort to other users of the Service or third parties.
11. Acts of impersonating other users.
12. Acts of advertising, promoting, soliciting, or conducting business activities on the Service without the Company's permission.
13. Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the Company's services.
14. Any other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service Provision, etc.):
1. The Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the user if it determines any of the following reasons:
1. When conducting maintenance, inspection, or updates of the computer system related to the Service.
2. When the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
3. When the computer or communication network is suspended due to an accident.
4. When the Company determines that the provision of the Service has become difficult for any other reason.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 6 (Restrictions on Use and Account Deletion):
1. The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Service, or delete the user's registration as a user, if the user falls under any of the following conditions:
a) Violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
b) Discovery of false information in the registration details.
c) Non-performance of payment obligations, such as fees.
d) Failure to respond to contact from the Company for a certain period of time.
e) No use of the Service for a certain period of time since the last usage.
f) Other situations where the Company deems the use of the Service inappropriate.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 7 (Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability):
1. The Company does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee that the Service is free from defects (including defects related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for specific purposes, security, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) under factual or legal standards.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of using the Service, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence by the Company. However, this disclaimer shall not apply if the contract between the Company and the user (including these Terms and Conditions) falls under the consumer contract defined by the Consumer Contract Act.
3. Even in cases falling under the exceptions mentioned in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to non-performance of obligations or tortious acts caused by the Company's ordinary negligence (excluding gross negligence). Additionally, the compensation for damages incurred by the user due to non-performance of obligations or tortious acts caused by the Company's ordinary negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damages occurred, as long as there are no special circumstances where the Company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the damages.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between users or between users and third parties regarding the Service.
Article 8 (Changes to the Service):
1. The Company may change, add, or discontinue the contents of the Service with prior notice to the user, and the user shall accept such changes.
Article 9 (Changes to the Terms and Conditions):
1. The Company may change these Terms and Conditions without obtaining the individual consent of the user under the following circumstances:
a) When the changes to the Terms and Conditions are in the general interest of the user.
b) When the changes to the Terms and Conditions do not contradict the purpose of the Service Usage Agreement and are reasonable considering the necessity of the changes, the content of the changes, and other circumstances related to the changes.
c) The Company shall notify the user in advance of the changes to these Terms and Conditions, including the nature of the changes, the content of the revised Terms and Conditions, and the effective date of the changes.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information):
Article 11 (Notification or Communication):
1. Notifications or communications between the user and the Company shall be conducted through the method specified by the Company. Unless the user submits a change notice according to the separate method specified by the Company, the contact information currently registered shall be deemed valid, and notifications or communications shall be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations):
1. The user shall not assign or pledge to a third party, without the prior written consent of the Company, the user's position under the usage agreement or the rights or obligations based on these Terms and Conditions.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction):
1. Hong Kong law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the Service, the exclusive jurisdiction shall be the court with jurisdiction over the Company's main office.